In store at AMAC Aldinga showroom. Come in for a demo today!
- 23 horsepower standard
- 3-point linkage
- FEL, mower & backhoe options
- 18.5HP PTO
- 540Kg rear lift capacity
- 3 cylinder engine
- 2 range hydro transmission
- 3 cylinder liquid cooled engine
- Solid metal hood with tilt design and open/close handle for easy access to serviceable areas
- Radiator with removable mesh screen to shield radiator from debris and allow access for cleaning
- New ergonomic seat, designed to custom fit all profiles.
- Uncluttered platform to ensure ample room for movement.
- Hydraulic joystick located on right side of console, for easy access.
- Safety lock-out lever prevents accidental joystick movement.
- Cruise control engagement through push lever located on dashboard.
3 POINT LINKAGE
- A large three point linkage capacity of 540kg.
- Vesatility for a wide range of applications and attachments.
The MF GC1700 gives operators a choice of tyres to match their application.
- Turf Tyres when minimal ground disturbance is required
- Ag Tyres for tougher jobs that require traction
- Industrial Tyres ideal for loader work without being overly aggresive on turf applications
DUAL HYDROSTATC PEDAL CONTROLS
Dual Control pedals allow easy directional control between forward and reverse for maximum comfort and efficiency.
- Cover large lawn areas with ease
- Improves driver comfort
- Can result in better fuel efficiency
The versatile MF GC1700 series comes with the option of the SSM60 60″ side discharge mower deck ideal for residential or commercial use. The drive over deck means easy attchment and combines rugged construction with a high blade tip speed for a superior finish to your large lawn areas.
Easy linkage attachment combined with heavy duty construction, the backhoe features a 12″ bucket, recessed grease nipples and construction grade boom float design – providing faster speeds and cycle times and increased control, comfort and ease of use for operators.
The quick attachment front loader is available in standard or 4 in 1 options.