Tractor Loader Backhoe Model
- 24.5HP 3 Cyl. Diesel, 1.1L
- 540Kg Lift Capacity
- Hyrdostatic 2 Range Transmission w/cruise
- 19.6HP 2000rpm PTO
- 25Lt Fuel Tank
- Reversable Seat
The MF GC1720TLB features a 4in1 Front End Loader and Backhoe as standard making this machine a truly versatile workhorse, ready to take on any task.
Combining heavy duty construction, a cast-iron bucket link, recessed grease nipples and a 12” bucket, this unit also features boom float, typically found in construction grade equipment. Boom Float makes it much easier for the operator to position the bucket, create an even floor bed in the cut, and provide smooth grading operation when backfilling.
Boom Float also provides increased operator comfort and productivity from faster digging speeds and cycle times, while reducing overall fuel consumption. The backhoe can be detached quickly and easily, allowing implements to be attached to the 3 point linkage for other tasks
Other great features:
- 3 cylinder liquid cooled engine
- Solid metal hood with tilt design and open/close handle for easy access to serviceable areas
- Radiator with removable mesh screen to shield radiator from debris and allow access for cleaning
- New ergonomic seat, designed to custom fit all profiles.
- Uncluttered platform to ensure ample room for movement.
- Hydraulic joystick located on right side of console, for easy access.
- Safety lock-out lever prevents accidental joystick movement.
- Cruise control engagement through push lever located on dashboard.
- A large three point linkage capacity of 540kg.
- Vesatility for a wide range of applications and attachments.
- Turf Tyres when minimal ground disturbance is required
- Ag Tyres for tougher jobs that require traction
- Industrial Tyres ideal for loader work without being overly aggresive on turf applications
- Dual Control pedals allow easy directional control between forward and reverse for maximum comfort and efficiency.
- Cover large lawn areas with ease using cruise control
- Improves driver comfort
- Can result in better fuel efficiency