50 to 1
STIHL MotoMix is an optimised 1:50 premixed fuel for all STIHL engines. The patented fuel formula and mixed premium engine oil STIHL HP Ultra help to ensure maximum performance and offer a consistent level of wear protection. In addition to ease of handling and environmental benefits, three key aspects are at the centre of STIHL fuels – people, machines and the environment.
Benefits – for you, your STIHL machine and the environment:
Excellent starting performance, optimum acceleration and flawless operation: the patented STIHL MotoMix boiling point curve helps to ensure outstanding performance in STIHL machines over the entire speed range.
- Excellent starting performance in any environment
- Optimum acceleration at maximum engine speed within the shortest time
- Perfect engine operation, even with a sudden gas exchange
Optimum Engine Protection
Outstanding lubricating properties, deposit-free, clean burning and lower emissions of substances that can harm your machine. STIHL MotoMix provides long-lasting engine protection.
- No clogging, no swelling and no self-separation
- No piston jamming due to deposits
- No ignition failure and blocked valves
- Only minimum wear
- Maximum engine service lives, reduced maintenance, lower costs
Reduced emissions, a ready-to-use mixture and good suitability for storage: STIHL MotoMix helps to make work comfortable.
- Petrol fumes are practically free of substances such as olefins and aromatic hydrocarbons (e.g. benzene)
- Clean burning
- Forget laborious filling and handling, the fuel is premixed.
- Shelf life of up to 5 years in suitable storage conditions*
- Can be easily reused, even after longer periods of downtime
Low CO2 emissions and clean burning: STIHL MotoMix has been proven not to harm the climate or ground water.
- Approximately 20% less CO in emissions
- Reduced greenhouse gases
- Mixed STIHL HP Ultra is biodegradable (over 80% biodegradable within 21 days)